Combustible cladding

Owners of certain buildings with external cladding that is combustible (burns easily) must register these buildings in the NSW Cladding Regulation Online Registration System. Older buildings should already be registered. Owners of new buildings must register them within 4 months of first occupancy. The laws covering combustible cladding were […]

Click here to view original web page at