Flat owner, 26, says she feels ‘trapped’ in fire hazard £180,000 waterfront apartment after being hit with £100K bill for cladding repairs – despite being told it was safe when she moved in

A flat owner says she feels ‘trapped’ in a fire hazard apartment after being hit with a whopping £100,000 bill for cladding repairs. Emilie Boswell, 26, bought her dream waterfront property for £180,000 in May 2018 and a fire safety report concluded there were ‘no obvious signs of cladding’. […]

Click here to view original web page at www.dailymail.co.uk